Tuesday, June 21, 2011

East Side Classic 2011

It was actually really great and I'm excited to see how it will grow in 2012....

I really can't imagine what I would have done without the help of all my friends and sponsors of this years event. This being the first real push to increase the scale of the event, at most times I felt like I was in way over my head. We had to claw our way through the planning of the event and got bailed out of some pretty awful situations by some amazing people, Thankfully, the event went off without a hitch and everyone who came, really seemed to have a great time, even if it was hotter'n a burnt boot. All and all, it turned out better than I ever thought possible. I hope to see you all there next year...seriously. Come.

Sorry for the late entry...

Here are some pics from the event.











No comments:

Post a Comment