Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love Austin TX

I genuinely love this city. I came to Austin for SXSW 4 years ago and before i stepped out of the car, I knew I was going to be living here some day. I sold my house for a loss, took a pay cut, rented a Uhaul and on a cold, snowing, December day left Milwaukee. I suppose what inspired this post is the fact that it's been just over a year ago that I left everybody I knew behind and drove 24 hours straight to get here. Or.....Perhaps it could be the fact that it's December 14 and I quite comfortably rode my motorcycle. Meanwhile, back in Milwaukee, it's 7 degrees, but apparently it "feels" like -3. That's right, NEGATIVE 3 degrees. Would you believe i'm smiling right now?

Here's some pictures I took a while back, but haven't had a chance to post. Note the lack of cold white shit everywhere ruining everybody's fun. Thanks Austin.











































Please excuse the photos kids, digital slr's don't grow on trees you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment